To kickoff the New Year, we're rolling out public beta access to ConvertFlow's revamped CTA builder (v4)!
V4 runs on a new code base, optimized for speed, performance and stability. Even more importantly, it lays the foundation for the future of ConvertFlow 🚀
Upon the new foundation, we've already added some new features:
• Text editing is improved and now also available from the builder panel
• Easily navigate layers and tight columns by using the panel's new "breadcrumbs" interface
• Dragging, selecting, duplicating and removing elements is easier with highlight icons
• A design facelift of the builder you're familiar with
• Reminders for important settings that are incomplete, and more.
The beta is now available for all active customers!
To use it, just click the sticky bar to switch to the new builder when editing your CTAs, or access the beta builder from the CTA options dropdown.
If you have any questions, feedback or issues to report, please reach out to us via Intercom chat and we'll be glad to assist. 🙌
While ConvertFlow doesn't store the IP address of anonymous visitors, geolocation data like zip code can be considered personally identifiable data in certain cases.
You'll now find the option to disable IP address geolocation data, which is automatically used for geolocation targeting and for pre-filling form fields.
A few updates have been released to ConvertFlow's events:
- ConvertFlow will now send "Close" events into Google Analytics, making it easy to see how many visitors close out specific CTAs.
- ConvertFlow will now send CTA "View", "Close" and "Completion" events into Segment, if the Segment integration has the option to send events enabled.
With ConvertFlow's new Tatango integration, you can subscribe contacts to SMS campaigns, as well as personalize your website based on Tatango tags and field values.
We've deprecated the original "CTA Form/Survey Submission" Zapier trigger in favor of a new CTA submission trigger, which allows for sending ALL form/survey submissions through one Zap.
This makes it easy to configure a single Zap for a ConvertFlow website to send all submission data to another Zapier app, rather than having to manage dozens of submission zaps for each CTA.
The new Zapier trigger allows for either selecting a specific CTA, or leaving the CTA selection dropdown blank to work for all CTAs.
The submission data now includes useful properties such as CTA name, CTA variant, CTA step etc, to be used for Zapier rules and actions.
IMPORTANT: Any existing Zaps created with the deprecated trigger will continue to function. Moving forward the new trigger should be used for new zaps.
Once you've been using ConvertFlow for a while, chances are you'll have lots of CTAs from old campaigns that are inactive, but they have useful stats and you don't want to lose your work.
To keep your ConvertFlow account clean, and to keep your stats, now you can "archive" these CTAs instead of deleting them.
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email