Tired of forgetting your ConvertFlow passwords and proving you're not a robot? Now you can log into your ConvertFlow account using Google!
Just click to continue with Google while logging in, select the Google account that matches your ConvertFlow user email, and you're in! Just like magic ✨
Use Shopify for your ecommerce store? If so, ConvertFlow just got way better with a full Shopify integration.
Here's how the Shopify integration works:
✅ No-code ConvertFlow installation
✅ Target shoppers visiting specific Shopify products and collections
✅ Personalize for visitors based on products in their shopping carts, cart value and cart quantity
✅ Add products to visitors' shopping carts right from ConvertFlow buttons
✅ Segment your contacts in Shopify using ConvertFlow automations
We've redesigned both the CTAs and broadcasts pages, to improve your campaign management workflow.
Here's what's new:
✅ New "card view" design for the CTAs pages (hover over to see stats!)
✅ List view for CTAs
✅ Sort CTAs by creation date, last published, CTA stats and conversion score
✅ Multi-select when filtering by groups and CTA types
✅ The broadcasts page has received the same treatment
We've now migrated everyone to ConvertFlow's new builder version.
Builder v4 features:
• NEW: The ability to add custom classes to elements, sections, section columns, steps and variants
• Improved text editing abilities, now accessible within the panel
• "Breadcrumbs" at the top of the panel, for easily navigating layers in tight columns
• Highlight icons for easier element selection, duplication, deletion and dragging
• Codebase overhaul for speed and stability, with dozens of interface improvements at all levels of the builder
V4 is the foundation we'll be using for years to come, to deliver an ongoing roadmap of improvements to the builder.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or requests, please reach out to us with your feedback 🙌
To kickoff the New Year, we're rolling out public beta access to ConvertFlow's revamped CTA builder (v4)!
V4 runs on a new code base, optimized for speed, performance and stability. Even more importantly, it lays the foundation for the future of ConvertFlow 🚀
Upon the new foundation, we've already added some new features:
• Text editing is improved and now also available from the builder panel
• Easily navigate layers and tight columns by using the panel's new "breadcrumbs" interface
• Dragging, selecting, duplicating and removing elements is easier with highlight icons
• A design facelift of the builder you're familiar with
• Reminders for important settings that are incomplete, and more.
The beta is now available for all active customers!
To use it, just click the sticky bar to switch to the new builder when editing your CTAs, or access the beta builder from the CTA options dropdown.
If you have any questions, feedback or issues to report, please reach out to us via Intercom chat and we'll be glad to assist. 🙌
While ConvertFlow doesn't store the IP address of anonymous visitors, geolocation data like zip code can be considered personally identifiable data in certain cases.
You'll now find the option to disable IP address geolocation data, which is automatically used for geolocation targeting and for pre-filling form fields.
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email